Beyonce 2011

Rumors are swirling around that Beyonce might be EXPECTING! ...what! yea thats what i said.
++ i actually feel that its about time these two have a child i mean cmon, shes beautiful with such talent and her husband Jay-Z ,don't even get me started, but anyways i mean how talented would that baby be..boy or girl or twins!!omg.. that baby is sure one lucky kid.well if she is congrats B and J.



** comment and tell me what you think if these rumors are actually true and what would you think she would like to have a boy or a girl!?





















Along this day Beyonce Pregnant has been being trending on twitter, most of the twitter members are talking about her pregnancy rumors.



Initially. I thought that it was true untill Ryan Seacrest via his twitter account tweeted that Beyonce is not pregnant, It means that rumors just a HOAX !!! And Ryan also tweeted a LINK URL That Link is about Beyonce's Mom who was attending The ellen Show and gave the clarification due to Her Daughter (Beyonce) pregnancy rumors.



Beyonce's mom "Tina Knowles" just blew the lid off the story that her daughter is pregnant telling Ellen DeGeneres, the rumors are simply "not true."







Beyonce Knowles revealed she's pregnant during the recently concluded MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs) 2011.



Beyonce arrived at Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles wearing a loose fitting orange dress, holding her visible baby bump as she posed on the red carpet.



"I have a surprise!" the 29-year-old singer told the press.



And while performing her song "Love on Top", Beyonce proudly rubbed her baby bump while telling the crowd: "I want you to feel the love that's growing inside of me.



"Now I'm a woman, and because I gave it my all, I can focus on my marriage. I can decide I want to have kids. I can be the mother I want to be and dedicate myself to my children."



The child will be the first for Beyonce and her husband, rapper Jay-Z, who married in 2008.



Beyonce Pregnant. The bootylicious singer revealed her baby bump at the MTV VMA’s last night. We can’t get enough of cute celebrity couples at MSN and in our eyes Beyoncé and Jay-Z are one of the hottest power-matches in Hollywood. We were thrilled to find out then, that Beyoncé is pregnant. Hurray!

The singer revealed her growing baby bump on the red carpet of last night’s MTV VMAs. Wearing a bold orange dress, Beyoncé told the awaiting press: “I have surprise.” Beyoncé you tease! All was made clear later on though, when the singer officially announced her pregnancy during her live performance at the event. Before performing her hit Love On Top, Beyoncé said: “'I want you to feel the love that's growing inside of me.” And, at the end of the performance she ripped open her black blazer to reveal her baby bump.



We're so chuffed for Beyoncé e and Jay-Z - we’re not sure whether we want their baby to be a boy or a girl, but one thing’s certain – it’s going to be one talented kid.

Bey made an EXPLOSIVE annoucement during this years VMA Pre-show..SHE'S PREGNANT! I'm still in shock.
wait, what's Nicki doing?



FAKE. But I think we all knew that, right? Read more to see the photo of Beyonce in a pair of House of Dereon jeans and her booty is flat as a pancake.
spotted @MTO









Rap-Up posted a new Beyonce song that will be included on the deluxe version of her new album, 4. The special disc will be available at all Target retailers. According to Billboard, The-Dream penned this track.

Beyonce is back and coming harder than ever, preparing to drop a new album, 4, and has just released her second official single. The new track, "Best Thing I Never Had," was produced by Symbolic One, who produced Kanye West's "Power," and written by Babyface. Allstar team, as usual.





Beyonce is Complex magazine’s cover girl for their August/September issue, and in the singer’s bold photo shoot, the chart-topping singer wows us yet again with her flawless bod and gorgeous looks. Pictures and a behind the scenes video after the jump!


“Figuring out a way to get R&B back on the radio is challenging,” Bey tells the mag of writing 4. “Everything sounds the same on the radio. With 4 I tried to mix R&B from the ’70s and the ’90s with rock ‘n’ roll and a lot of horns to create something new and exciting. I wanted musical changes, bridges, vibrata, live instrumentation, and classic songwriting.”


“I’ve found that with hit records the melody and lyrics come together [naturally]. I usually know from the hook if the song is something that transcends language, race, and genre, and if it’s something that affects pop culture. It’s something I can visualize people singing in stadiums all over the world. But my favorite songs on my albums are usually not my singles.”


Head over to Complex to read the whole interview and view all of Bey’s stunning photos.
































more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive