Olivia Wilde 2011



image
Olivia%2BWilde%2B%25E2%2580%2593%2BMax%2BMagazine%2B%2528January%2B2011%25296

I will not lie. I have a small girl crush on Olivia Wilde. If my brushes could get their bristles on that face... oh the things that I could do! But really... her face is AMAZING for make-up, as you can see that other artists have benefited from. I actually used her layout from the December 2010 issue of Instyle as my inspiration for the South by Southwest portion of the photoshoot I did for the Two Point Oh LA Spring 2011 Lookbook (last seen here and here). And then I saw her on the cover of Cosmo this month, and decided I needed to do a post on her make-up (though its probably more just her face I'm obsessing over). So here is my ode to her, her face, and her make-up.
























Photos via Instyle.com, Cosmopolitan.com and other misc. sites via google


This last picture is ridiculously gorgeous! MAC Viva Glam or Chanel Lover would be good to create that lip. God...... can I come back as her in my next life? Pretty please? 
Sigh. A girl can dream.


Stay Tuned!




XOXO

more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive